I Liiiiiiiiiive!

I got back from vacation a few days ago, and apparently fell into a small coma of exhaustion afterward XD. That last quarter of school was definitely a killer, and the sleep deprivation seems to have finally caught up to me. Nonetheless, I feel rested and ready to start the job hunt. I even managed to get some doodles done in between all the family visits, so I compiled them into a doodle dump.



My dad has also commissioned me to work on a new logo for his roofing company's business cards, so I'll be working on that in the meantime. I've also been trying to finish a fun little art meme for deviantART, and was hoping to have it done today, but the lazy coma threw a wrench into my plans >___>. In the meantime, here's a teaser screenshot.



Better get these cover letters together and get to work. Wish me luck!

Comments