Still At It



No bites yet on the job front. For whatever reason, it seems like character animators aren't in very high demand at the moment, at least not in BC. Still trying though, and in the meantime, I've been hunting around town for a 'regular' job so that I can afford to feed myself. Doesn't exactly help that my immune system kept crapping out on me last week (I really need to fire the jerk), hence the missed blog post. In any case, I'm feeling a lot better, and ready to keep hunting for job opportunities. Doodles should be popping up again soon.

Comments

  1. Jennica, you are truly amazing! Your humour is so creative. If I had the means, I'd hire you in a heart beat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! awesome doodle Jennica! i freakin love your doodles^^ LONG LIVE THE NIGHT ELF MOOGLE MR. T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment