Colors Pending

As I mentioned the other week, I've been trying to work with color, since I normally only work in grayscale. I started out with a bit of a personal challenge: take two quick doodles, and see how much I could accomplish with color in only an hour. The result was this.



Pretty rough, I know, but it gave me the chance to experiment and see what coloring techniques work for me. From that, I started to tackle something a little more challenging. I came fairly close to completion, but found I just wasn't satisfied with the coloring or the sorry excuse of lineart, so I scrapped it and started all over again. I was hoping on having it done by this post, but unfortunately I got sick again (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!). It'll definately be done by next week's post, so for now, all I can offer is the original sketch.



Needless to say, the lineart for the hair has been a BITCH. More next week!

Comments