Priestess Colors

Been having some trouble dealing with the welfare agency (who STILL won't call me back), and I've been pretty depressed all around, so production didn't go as well as I'd hoped this week. On the plus side, I have been getting pretty close to completion on my priestess' colors. I quickly learned this week just how much I suck at planning ahead and knowing exactly what I want to do with my colors before I get started, so a lot of time was wasted on just screwing around with different pallet combinations >__>. It's something I'm definitely going to have to work and improve on. The biggest issue came with actually shading and highlighting, because I just can't decide whether to go with vectors or blends. In the meantime, however, I'm pretty happy with how the bases have turned out.



I've also got a few sketches in the works, but they're not quite ready to post yet. As for next week, I'll be in Kamloops for Christmas with the family, but I'll do my best to upload some new stuff. And with any luck, my priestess might not look so flat!

Comments