Happy New Year!

Gah, so much for the Christmas update. For some reason I can never get an internet connection at my dad's place. Hope everyone had a good holiday and received some awesome presents this year. Present highlights on my end included a GPS (AT LAAAAAST!!!), some Hercule Poirot DVD's, and a gift certificate that I put towards a new wireless mouse, and extra gig of RAM, and some books. Thank you, family, and happy holidays to anyone I didn't manage to get a hold of yet ^^.

So holy crap, it's 2011. I'm REALLY hoping this one will bring me some more fortune, especially with all the crap the welfare office has been putting me through lately. On the bright side, I have a job interview tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be getting some income again soon. I really want to save up enough to take advantage of CATO's 6-month deal, which would allow me access to their 3D programs so I can beef up my portfolio.

Didn't get as much done over the holidays as I would have liked, unfortunately, but I did manage another big doodle dump. The tribal priestess piece is also more or less done, but I refuse to post her until I'm fully satisfied with the shading :).

Enjoy everyone, and good luck with your New Year's resolutions!

Comments