New Job



So good news: I've finally found a job in town to keep me from living on the streets, and with any luck, I'll never have to deal with our ultimately useless welfare system ever again. I've been hired on as a new pizza/salad cook at our local East Side Mario's, and have been spending this week mastering the salad station, along with trying to make up for the lack of prep items our station is always left with when we enter our dinner rushes (I've been shafted with onion-cutting duty three times now. Cryyyyyyyyy).

The bad news is that this'll obviously cut into my art production a little, but I'll be doing my best to keep updates regular. I've still got several random pieces on the go, which should be popping up sporadically throughout the month, so keep an eye out for those.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go try and wash the smell of pizza/salad toppings off of my fingertips.

Comments

  1. haha^^ way to go jennica!hehe fricken hell i love your little doodles. they always give me a laugh. you should really think about making some sort of comic strip and become FAMOUS!!!Don't give up! show those onions who holds the knife in this relationship!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment