Minor Setback



I HAVE THE BEST LUCK WITH COMPUTERS EVER, YOU GUYS!

Just as I was enjoying a wonderful streak of doodling after that month-long drought, my damn laptop started bugging out on me. Every couple of seconds, I seemed to be hit with random error messages, and it was for the most random crap. I close a simple explorer window then Vista will give me "Windows Explorer has encountered an error, Windows is searching for a solution to the problem" followed by "No solution could be found, Windows Explorer will restart in a few seconds" resulting in the explorer window shutting down and closing, which was EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE I HATE YOU VISTA I HATE YOU!

These errors have included Windows Host Protocol, Super Fetch, and various other Windows related programs that I have no idea what they actually do. Firefox also liked to shut down unexpectedly, and having more than one program open at a time usually resulted in spontaneous BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. Virus and Spyware scans have come up with nothing, and I would try to defrag the whole thing, but my laptop's disk drive is busted and I don't posses the tech-savy to know how to pull something like that off.

As you can imagine, this has led to some setbacks in my drawing. Thankfully, everything seems to be in proper working order now. I don't know how it happened, but I'm not going to question it. I'm doing my best to get caught up with the unfinished pieces I had going, and for now I'll be posting just a few samples of what's to come. Enjoy :)



Comments