Daily Sketch (x6): Pony Me 2, New Tenants, Aftermath, Assist, Morbius Greeting, and Tyrion






And we're back.

1) An improved pony!me.
2) The reason behind the recent absence. I still have no idea why our router hates new people.
3) The aftermath of Slateface VS Sierra.
4) The probable outcome of Ned and Slateface meeting with Frostbite and Moun.
5) I missed drawing this guy ^___^
6) Finally got around to watching some Game of Thrones, so I decided to do a quick sketch of everyone's (only) favorite Lannister.

Comments

  1. Wow, your "my little pony" sketches are awesome, I was watching a news thing on global about Brony's. They showed a convention in New York city. One of the ladies who does the voice for two of the pony characters was shocked at the turn out and how much of a super star she was!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment