DESTROYED

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the recent absence, but these past few days have just been destroying me: physically, emotionally, and mentally. My ineffective sleep schedule and autoimmune disease have been making even the simplest of activities an exhausting ordeal, leaving me feeling completely helpless and pathetic on top of all the awful. And, of course, my stupid depression just LOVES to feed on that shit, so it all just kind of spirals in on itself, leaving me stuck in a constant cycle of all-around SUCK.

I'm trying everything I can to get better, but my most recent attempt to be active and productive (a short bike ride to the pharmacy) did NOT end well. Long story short, I feel more sick and miserable than ever, and might be out of commission for a while.

As usual, I'll make up for missed dailies once I'm able, but for now it's obvious I can't rush things with my health, or I might just wind up in the hospital next time around. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding, and with luck, I'll be back to updating soon.

-Jennica    

Comments