Daily Sketch: Struggle

July is easily the single-most trying month for me to get through, and this one particular has just been the worst. The autoimmune disease was hard enough, but my sleep pattern has been so screwed that I'm typically finding myself awake until 8.....AM. Then passing out for most of the day.

I became so nonfunctional that I couldn't even bring myself to pick up my antidepressants for most of the past week, making the situation even WORSE with withdrawal. I was finally able to recover enough to get to the pharmacy today, and my brain has since been undergoing a massive purge of backed up emotions that had been suppressed or numbed lately.

I feel completely and utterly exhausted, both mentally and physically, but I'm at least at the point where I'm genuinely able to feel things again.

Still here. Still trying. The makeup count is up to 14 now.

Comments