Daily Sketch (x8): Final Stretch, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year








And with that, the makeup pile is vanquished.

When December started, and I calculated just how many sketches I had to make up for, I genuinely thought I wasn't going to be able to make it this year. I'm not sure if it was stubbornness, inspiration, frustration, or a little of each, but something managed to kick my ass enough to force those sketches out of me in scrappy droves.

Thanks as always to all my friends and family who have supported me, as well as the doctors who have managed to get my immune system in somewhat working order.

This year, in anticipation of any more health lapses, I'm going to try and start an honest-to-god BUFFER count for the daily sketches. As happy as I am that the sketches got done, I do not enjoy how scrappy the majority of them are. Quality definitely had to take a hit in favor of quantity to meet the deadline, which really rubs me the wrong way. I'm hoping from here on, I can budget my time better and get some improved product out there for you guys.

I can always do better.

Jennica 2016  

Comments