Daily Sketch (x3): Vaporeon WIP, Jolteon WIP, War With Myself



We're back!

I've decided that, with my sleep schedule as screwed up as it is, I'm going to start posting the dailies before I go to sleep, rather than midnight. Much easier that way.

I've already stared progress on some Pokemon fanart that I plan to sell once I get them cleaned up, and until then, enjoy some previews :)

Aaaaand of course Morbius had to go spoil the cuteness by sneaking in towards the end there T__T. Hard to believe, but he actually struggled a LOT to accept his sadistic side when things started going to hell. He's still a healer, after all, so keeping his more carnal impulses in check is a constant battle he fights to maintain whatever integrity his soul might have left. Might come back and clean this one up a bit when I get the chance.


Comments