News: FINISHED!

I have FINALLY completed my commission load!

It took quite a few sleepless nights (granted, the insomnia didn't exactly let me sleep at night regardless), but I've completed close to seventy illustrations. Now that I'm done, my mind and body are kinda falling apart from exhaustion, so I might need a day or two to recover before updating again =___=.

ALSO, I have finally gotten around to opening my own Etsy shop! I'm planning on selling some digital downloads of my illustrations for the time being, which I hope will provide me with a bit of extra money on the side. If interest becomes great enough, I may even be able to look into selling physical prints. I've only got one illustration for sale at the moment, but more are on the way.

The shop can be located HERE if any of you would like to support my work in a monitory way :)

Comments