Alive and Adapting!

As predicted, the vaccine shot I got in April hit me like a bus. I was constantly fatigued, with regular fever spikes, but after three weeks, I'm finally starting to feel human again.

I just got my sleep schedule back to normal (we'll see how long that lasts), and the fact that I can leave the house now without risking DEATH is such a huge relief. I haven't quite wrapped my head around this reality yet, but I've been enjoying the freedom all the same. 

I got groceries. I ate at a restaurant. I walked along the lake shore with my feet in the water, and I wept.

So yeah. Things are definitely looking up. Drawings should resume shortly. 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling better and gaining some normalcy to your life again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment