Daily Sketch: Rage Burnout

I am just...so burned out. Between the heat, my car repairs, and the absolute travesty that is today's housing market, our landlord somehow managed to prove himself even more useless. 

He claims to have 'lost' the list of repairs we wanted him to address (from more than four months ago), acted like a petulant child when we called him on the weekend because of a water leak, and proceeded to give the plumbers the wrong @#&$%& address.

I spent a fair chunk of my afternoon screaming at an empty living room. 

I'm so tired. I'm trying to keep updating in between the commission work and depression, but I am just so tired.
 

Comments

  1. I feel you girl. Just got a $8000 repair list for my car that I just paid off. Just keep swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing better :) Missing your daily posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl! Remember stay strong. Don't let depression make you it's bitch. Make it yours ;) I deal with it everyday too. "Just keep swimming" and think about the things in life that give you pleasure and happiness. Missing your daily posts. Can't wait to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want a good laugh? Watch that new movie Free Guy...to anyone who has enjoyed video games it is sooo funny and will help lift your spirits :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment